President / Owner:
- From 1981 to 1988 - Various positions held in the CATV industry.
- From 1988 to 1992 - Chief Engineer for Galaxy Cablevision
- From 1992 to 1995 - Director of Engineering for American Wireless
- From 1995 to 1996 - Director of Engineering for Heartland Wireless
- From 1996 to 1998 - Vice President of Technical Services and Officer for Heartland Cable Television/Nucentrix Broadband Networks, Inc.
- Technical Board Member of:
Raze Technologies Inc.
- Advisory Board Member of:
Technical Staff Available
- RF Engineers
- Data IP Engineers
- Telephony Network and Switch Engineers
- Technical Managers
- Technical Trainers
- NOC / Data Center Engineer
Business Staff Available
- Site Acquisition Personnel
- Capital Analysis
- Business plans & strategy
Past Involvement with State of the Art Technology
- Deploying the world’s first MMDS based cellular platform providing Data, Internet Access and Telephony. More than four years were spent evaluating various platforms and vendors while with Nucentrix.
- Authored extensive NLOS testing procedural document. Tests included both lab environment as well as field testing.
The country’s first VOFDM system, built in Austin, Texas.
The country’s first Sector/Cellular VOFDM system with high-speed Internet access and toll quality voice with QOS assurances, built in Amarillo, Texas in 1997
Deploying the world’s first MMDS based cellular platform providing Data, Internet Access and Telephony.
Capital analysis for MMDS projects in Ghana, Benin, Chile, Nigeria, Mexico and the United States.
Prepared business plan for a U.S. Real estate developer preparing to enter into the UNII wireless business. Prepared both finical and technical plans.
Developed MMDS third generation Voice, Data and Video platform for Rioplex, a South Texas operator. The nations largest contiguous wireless deployment. The project included a Boderplex telephone calling system, video as well as high speed Internet access. AnJen provided turnkey services from design to build out.
Secure Border Initiative
The Secure Border Initiative (SBInet) was a
comprehensive multi-year plan to secure
America’s borders. Homeland Security
Secretary Michael Chertoff announced an
overall vision for the SBInet:
"DHS will field the most effective mix of current
and next generation technology with
appropriately trained personnel. Our goal is to
ultimately have the capacity to integrate multiple
state of the art systems and sensor arrays into a
single comprehensive detection suite."